Monday, October 12, 2009

A mini mess of artful mini's


Today was a day full of creative spirit. Making mini art lets you explore all kind of things and ideas quickly and in many ways. Today I got my hands dirty and had fun in the process. Try it! It doesn't need to be fancy or expensive. Just grab a brush and a piece of wood and express yourself!

2 comments:

Vanessa Rodrigues said...

I think it's wonderful, i do the same often and i love it :) Your mini art looks great!

Trudy said...

Painting on boards. What a cool idea. I'll have to try that with the kids. We love to do art together. I found you on Mixed Media Arts Group. I just started an art blog myself. It's newer than yours, though, so not much content yet. I plan on adding collage on there as well. I love your style; so I've decided to follow you add you to my blog list. I have another blog as well, a sewing blog if you wish to check it out.